Kok ping's blog

Monday, July 14, 2008

Hohoho, It's not merry christmas though

Yah! FIRST FORMAL PRESENTATION!




I wonder what was showing on the LCD screen in Tampines Mall. Lols, they were simply standing in the middle of the path! lols

After a few tightening days. It's time for a SHORT break, i mean really short break. Just had our DCNK's presentation today. It goes... Erm, Neutrally i will say.


I can vividly recall what i have done before the presentation. Haha, for saturday, Tjoa and i went to Ivan's house to chiong for the report and we thoned there obviously. Thinking of catching a midnight show at Tampines Mall, so we went down with last bus? Most probably and to our dismay, NO MORE SHOWS.


We had Breezer for drink and do some chit - chating, after that, home we go! =0 Didn't really do much after that...


Sunday - I have completed my report with fiona's chatting with me. Yes, I did it in some sort of superb speed i will say. Lols. Because of her power? haha. I'm lam-ing again. Zzzz


For the presentation, I got an last minute work! Haha, so it's not ideal at all, because there's no time for a short rehearsal for what i'm going to present about, so ... It's SMOKE SCREEN time. Haha


Soon after the Presentation, we had some class photos taken, named as FIRST FORMAL PRESENTATION! Haha. Yes photos will be uploaded of course =)


Had KFC for dinner with classmates at Tampines Mall, and do some quick shop-browsing and games... And home sweet home =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Kok Ping
I ain't female =D
World-sighting on 14/5/91
nothing_is_best@hotmail.com




Songs

mallory /Shi Kang
Bennedict /daniel
cheryl / Joy /Ming xian
fiNa /william
Fiona / jazreel
priscilla / shawn
marisa / Jaslyn
sophia / jia yan
hui xin / Leon
ke jin /Wanling
jiajun / Joali Tjoa
qunfei / Yifang / Nicholas
Felicia / Che wei
ben lee / lydia / Hsin wen
Carissa / kaishen
vanessa / MeiEng
Bryan / Vincent /
Angeline


Speciality


Show luo
Wu zun
Xiao gui
by2

Free Web Counters
Free Hit Counters

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]